Tuesday, April 10, 2007

One People One Universe

Hello

This is the first time I am writing a blog so lets start with some introductions. My name is Mohammad. I have lived most of my life hopping from one country to another, from the time that I was a toddler to now that I am studying family medicine in the states. I have visited and or lived in all of the following countries: Iran (8 Years), Australia (1 Year), Japan, Turkey, Italy, France, Canada (about 20 years), USA, Belize (2 Years), Mexico (2 Years).

My experiences in these countries and the trends that I am witnessing around the world has led me to write this blog. This is something that I have thought about for a while. I believe that we are heading towards a world without borders. That is right. Nothing separating one country from another. Why you ask? Its simple, just look around you.

Its becoming very hard to find "natives" of any country dominating the populace of that country. That might not be the case in third world countries right now, but I think its where the world is heading into. Its a part of globalization or at least it has started that way. A big hindrance to this future outlook right now is world poverty. The rich countries of the world are trying their best to stay on as the rich countries of the world. To the demise of the third world countries. But the truth is that eventually the rich countries with their complicated technology and goods will need customers that are sophisticated enough to buy these goods. Its to their benefit to help in advancing the third world countries. Globalization or Americanisation or Imperialism, you can name it whatever you want, the end result is that there will be no borders when all is said and done.

As the great Persian Poet Saadi (12th century) once said "Humans were all drawn from the Ink of the same pen. Like Organs in the same body, if a day cometh that one befalls ill in someway, its impossible for the other organs not to feel it someday".

The truth is that we are all living in the same world. One world. And our happiness and well being really does depend on each others happiness and well being, and you can deny that fact as long as you want but its true. We are all gods creations and if we truly love god, then we should love what he has created as well because that is the fastest, and quickest form of prayer.

I appreciate anyones thoughts on this matter. I do have to go now.
Thank you for your time and interest.

1 comment:

Negs said...

I think that this blog also relates to your other blog entitled "Then What". I like the concept, its true, we are all inter-connected. I wish the world was that simple, I wish people would open there eyes to the truth and the things that are truly important. For I do not want to come to die and realize that I have not yet lived...one of my fav quotes ever. All I want in this world is to sail beyond the sunsets, I want to live romantically, work vivaciously, eat sensationally, and die graciously. Thats it.